I was nominated by Summer @Xing Sings for the Creative Blogger Award (thanks for the nomination!)
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
Share 5 facts about yourself
Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links
Notify the bloggers you included
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
- This is actually quite a funny story. I went to the wrong job interview and ended up at a Victoria’s Secret interview. If you’re wondering how that happened… well…there were two groups of people and I was standing in the wrong one. I assumed it was the same company…obviously not. I was just sat there thinking ‘why am I watching a Victoria’s Secret catwalk video?’ *Face palm* this could only happen to me. I went to the right interview in the end! Phew.
- I find Astronomy so fascinating. I remember when I was 14 and learning about planets in Science for a module and for the first time ever in Science, I was intrigued. Astronomy brings out the inner-nerd in me. I even brought The Universe in Your Hand by Christophe Galfard, which I have yet to read. A book entirely about the universe, without complicated physics and mathematical equations? SIGN ME UP.
- At school, I was known for the girl who had very long hair. I think the reason why I wanted long hair was that no one had it. Nowadays prefer mid-length hair better, much easier to wash and blow-dry! Long hair looks amazing if you’re tall. I’m petite and I think long hair drowned my height (I’m 5ft 1 and half) lol.
- Throughout my life, I’ve never felt the need to exercise, because I didn’t feel like I needed to, as I’m quite skinny. Only recently, I started to go running in the park and I enjoy it, but need more practice as I get out of breath of easily! It makes me feel good about myself. I feel like I’m actually doing something productive XD
- I am inspired by Swedish minimalist design. Less is more. These are just some of my favourite images:
Aria – Aria Stuck in Wonderland
Mara – Across the Books
Giselle – Hardwork Boulevard
Jenaca – Jen Cide By Bibliophile